DAYTONA BEACH, Fla., September 1, 2015 – Florida Public Relations Association (FPRA) state president Roger Pynn will induct the Volusia/Flagler chapter’s new officers for the 2015-2016 year at the FPRA meeting on September 15 from 11:30 to 1 p.m. at LPGA International, 1000 Champions Drive, Daytona Beach.
The 2015-2016 officers being sworn in are:
- President Angela Daniels
- President-Elect Stephanie Meyers
- Immediate Past President Tyler Stover
- Vice President of Finance Ginny Kent/Karen Eastman
- Vice President of Membership Kent Donahue
- Vice President of Communications Stephanie Meyers
- Vice President of Technology Lindsay Rew
- Vice President of Programs Stefany Strong
- Vice President of Public Relations Donna Tinoco, APR
- Vice President of Community Relations Stefany Strong
- Vice President of Special Events Cindi Lane, APR
- Secretary Kent Donahue
- Accreditation Chair Jeannette Duerr, APR
- Student Chapter Liaison Salvador Victor
- Senior Advisor to the Chapter Bob Barker
In addition to inducting the new officers, Pynn, who is the co-founder of Maitland public relations firm Curley & Pynn Public Relations & Marketing Communications, will present “Are You Over Your Next Crisis Yet?”, discussing the trials and tribulations of crisis communications.
To attend the luncheon, presentation and induction, RSVP online here. The cost is $18 for students, $20 for FPRA members and $25 for non-members. Public is welcome.